Safety is a consequence of progress. Thus, our products are subjected to strict quality controls abided by European and international regulations. Clients recognized that rothoblaas is a reliable partner, committed to invest in research, testing and development of top-notch quality products.
We provide products for the wood construction in possession of CE marking or ETA certification (European Technical Approval). We perform quality controls on site and at our headquarters the establishment of production and in our headquarter in order to guarantee our clients high quality products.
Moreover, many of our products are certified by institutions such as Trento University, The German Institute of Technical Timber Construction (DIBT) and the Russian Assosiation of Wooden Houses.
To keep our products in the forefront of the carpentry industry, we invest our resources in the continual research of new production processes with the aim to facilitate the daily challenges faced by our clients. Our engineers and product managers define new production strategies, product uses and certifications in order to keep rothoblaas in its leading position and to give the clients the service and support they expect.
Certification ISO 9001
For 21 years rothoblaas has provided quality in product and services to satisfy clients demands.
Since 2007 rothoblaas has had ISO 9001 certification.
- Client satisfaction: the client is the centre of our activities.
- Objective-oriented: we work following our strategy and objectives.
- Constant improvement: quality is not just a long-term objective but also a daily action.
- Ability to listen: We are open to constructive criticism and new ideas from clients, suppliers and staff that will help us improve our business.
- Motivation and professional development: We invest in the professional growth and development of our staff. We offer courses, seminars and coaching , to help our staff reach their professional expectations.
- Safety at work: we provide a comfortable place to work with a friendly atmosphere.
Quality control is carried out systematically for each production lot. The tests and trials are aimed at verifying product compliance with the geometric and mechanical requirements set by regulations and production standards. Quality controls are conducted directly on the company premises, or sometimes outsourced to external laboratories (e.g University of Trento). For all type of screws, a specific quality control procedure has been compiled, compliant with standard EN 14592. On each package that has been tested, a QUALITY CHECK label is applied, demonstrating that the product has successfully passed the tests.