Who we are
Rotho Blaas is an Italian multinational company based in the Alpine region; a leading developer and provider of high technology solutions to the timber building sector.
The reason-why of our success
Rotho Blaas offers wood professionals a wide range of the latest generation, easy-to-use products, divided into three main product lines: Fastening systems amongst which structural screws, and for outdoors, concealed joints, angle pieces and shoes, wedges and all other fastenings which carpenters may require. Waterproofing, including specific accessories for sealing and ventilation and finally, Fall Arrest Systems such as life lines and individual anchoring points in compliance with Standard EN 795 in addition to personal protection equipment.
Specialist sales network:
A personalised service to satisfy all customer requirements. Rothoblaas is only too familiar with the work of professionals and their relative requirements. The salesforce includes technical consultants, product line specialists, whom are able to offer advice when purchasing materials and whom are able to propose the latest creations.
What encourages us to go on
Construction techniques are changing. In recent years the concept of “helthy living” has frequently been utilized by construction professionals. We believe that quality is fundamental, therefore we have invested part of our resources on research and the development of innovative products used for the construction of high quality wooden buildings.
rothoblaas was founded in August 1991 and since then has been keeping the family concept as part of the business philosophy. Work in teams, respect, responsibility, entrepreneurship, creativity and optimism are values that all the members of our staff share. They are the driving force of our company and responsible for our success.
- rothoblaas is founded as the Italian reseller of Holz-Her carpentry machinery
- Introduces a new range of assembly systems and carpentry tools
2003 - 2004
- The laying of the foundation-stone for the new headquarters in Cortaccia (BZ)
- Relocation from Ora to the new headquarters in Cortaccia. Total area: 4,250 m2 2,700 m2 warehouse and 800 m2 offices
- Together with Slovenia and Spain, rothoblaas begins new foreign markets. Following this, other countries are presently developing new markets with rothoblaas
2008 - 2010
- The laying of the foundation-stone for the extension to the headquarters
- The completion of the building work in Cortaccia.
- Total area 62,000 m3: 6,500 m2 warehouse and 2,000 m2 offices
- Turnover € 34.6 M
- 20% export