Friday, 10. August 2012
The all-purpose sealing tape for window frame joints is a self-adhesive impregnated pur foam band provided with a special film which makes it perfectly airtight; thus it contributes to an excellent decrease in vapour diffusion from the inside outwards (50:1)
- 100% air tight guaranteed by the inner film
- High thermal and acoustic insulation. Demonstrated by guaranteed technical values
- 100% resistant to pouring rain: ≥ 1,000 Pa
- Sealing of window frames in one single work stage Makes for fast, efficient work
- Frame band is suitable for sealing door and window frames in one single work stage.
- It is an “intelligent” band working according to the 3-level principle: on the outside it provides high resistance to pouring rain, in the middle it has good thermal and acoustic insulation and inside it guarantees absolute impermeability to the diffusion of vapour.
Click here to browser the rothohouse catalogue.