In everything we do, we act responsibly and with conviction from an economic, ecological and social point of view. Sustainability in our company means that we care about our employees’ well-being and constant development, that we are committed to a healthier lifestyle in a healthy and fair environment in which everyone feels as a key part and can assert their interests.
We constantly promote the development of sustainable construction in our daily work and make a significant contribution to reducing CO2 emissions.
- Self-production of about 80% of our energy needs thanks to a photovoltaic system, solar system and heat pump. We aim to be completely self-sufficient by 2025;
- architecture of the headquarters, a development model for international branches, which uses the sun efficiently to obtain maximum heat in winter and avoid overheating in summer;
- progressive reduction of product packaging material;
- LCA “Life-cycle assessment” PROJECT, a project aimed at quantifying the impact of our products on the environment and health;
- company fleet consisting of LPG cars and electric cars that can be recharged at the special charging stations available at the headquarters;
- Charity program self-managed by a committee of colleagues to support development programs around the world.