There are various types of cookies and, depending on their characteristics and functions, they can remain on a user’s computer or mobile device for different periods of time: from session cookies, which are automatically deleted when the browser is closed, to persistent cookies that remain on the user’s equipment up to a pre-set deadline.
Among the technical cookies that do not require express consent to be used, the Italian Data Protection Authority (Garante per la Protezione dei Dati Personali) also includes:
• “analytics cookies”, wherever they are used directly by the site manager to collect information in aggregate form on the number of users and on how these users are browsing the site,
• browsing or session cookies (for identification purposes to make a purchase, etc.),
• functional cookies which enable a user to browse on the basis of a series of selected criteria (for example, language, products selected for purchasing) for the purpose of improving the service provided.
For profiling cookies, on the other hand, i.e. cookies aimed at creating a profile of the user which is then used for the purpose of sending advertising messages in line with preferences expressed by said user in the context of network browsing, the prior consent of the user is required.
This website does not use profiling cookies.
In particular, this website uses:
• Technical cookies i.e. browsing or session cookies that are strictly necessary for the website to function or to allow the user to make use of the requested content and services.
• Analytics cookies, to understand how the website is being used by users. No information related to the identity of the user or any of the user’s personal data is gathered; the information is processed in an aggregate and anonymous manner.
In particular, among the analytics cookies are those associated with Google Analytics, a Google Inc (“Google”) service for analysing web data.
• Third-party cookies, i.e. Cookies belonging to sites or web servers other than the Rotho Blaas website which are used for the benefit of such third parties.
When you visit a website, it is possible to receive cookies both from the visited site (“proprietary cookies”), and from sites that are managed by other organisations (“third-party cookies”). The Facebook retargeting pixel is active on this website to display advertising that is consistent with the visited web pages when the User is on Facebook. The management of information gathered by “third parties” is regulated by relative disclosure, to which the user is referred.
The information obtained by means of cookies is not used for the purpose of identifying users. Cookies are not used for purposes other than those described above.