- WHAT ARE COOKIES?
These are fragments of data stored on the computer and used to improve the user's browsing experience.
Cookies allow the website to remember a user's actions and settings (like, for example, login data, preferred language, font size and other visualisation settings, etc.) so that they do not have to be indicated during each and every user visit to the website.
Some cookies are stored automatically on the device used for browsing, as they are necessary to ensure the proper functioning of the website (technical cookies).
All other types of cookies require explicit permission from the user. These may contain information about the user, his/her settings and device, and be used to ensure that the website can function according to the user's expectations and to make the website experience more personal.
The user is not directly identified by the information stored in cookies.
- WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES DO WE USE AND WHAT ARE THEIR PURPOSES?
In particular, this website uses:
|NAME||SUPPLIER||TYPE (1/2/3) and DESCRIPTION|
|essential_cookiesmarketing_cookieslaravel_sessionanalytics_cookiesconsent_banner_shown||Rothoblaas||Technical cookies used by Rothoblaas to determine whether and when to show acceptance of cookies|
|Rothoblaas||Used for secure form submission|
|PROFILING AND MARKETING COOKIES|
|_fbp||Used by Facebook Pixel|
|_ga_B30VE6K3V5_gid_gat_ga||Used by Google Analytics|
|Used by Google for profiling|
- Technical cookies
Necessary to ensure the proper functioning of the website. According to current legislation in Italy, express consent of the user is not required for their use, because they are used only for the purpose of carrying out the transmission of certain information on an electronic communications network, or as strictly necessary to provide the service expressly requested by the user.
Among technical cookies , the Data Protection Authority also includes:
- browsing or session cookies (for identification purposes to make a purchase, etc.);
- functional cookies which enable a user to browse on the basis of a series of selected criteria (for example, language, products selected for purchasing) for the purpose of improving the service provided.
These cookies cannot be disabled.
It is still possible to change the browser settings to block its use. In this case, however, we would not be able to guarantee the proper functioning of our website.
If you would like to know how your browser stores cookies during your navigation, please follow these links on the websites of the respective providers.
Mozilla Firefox: Activating and deactivating cookies | Firefox Support (mozilla.org)
Google Chrome: Enable or disable cookies - Computer - Google Account Guide
Internet Explorer: Delete and manage cookies (microsoft.com)
Safari: Managing cookies and website data in Safari on the Mac - Apple Support
Safari on iPhone: How to delete history and cookies from Safari on iPhone, iPad or iPod touch - Apple Support (EN).
- Analytics cookies
These are cookies used for statistical analysis, to improve the website and simplify its use as well as to monitor its proper functioning. They collect information in an anonymous form on user activity on the website and are exclusively provided by third parties.
If users choose not to allow the use of these cookies, it is not possible to identify the web pages visited by the user or to determine the website performance during the visit.
All information collected by these cookies is aggregated and pseudonymised. Only when the user accesses his/her private area, this information can be traced back to the person concerned.
The information collected on the behaviour and interactions of users on the website may be compared with customer data on internal management systems and databases used for administrative-accounting purposes or for the purpose of communicating the company's activities.
For information and to deactivate third-party analytical cookies go to the website:
- Profiling and marketing cookies
Profiling and marketing cookies are aimed at delivering advertising messages while browsing the web. These cookies are installed either directly by ROTHO BLAAS or by third parties (e.g. partners and suppliers) in order to create an anonymous profile containing the interests of a user and to show that user information or advertising in line with his/her interests on other websites. These cookies do not store any information that directly identifies the user, but are based on the unique ID provided by the user's browser and device.
However, the cross-referencing of browsing data made as a result of authentication is excluded.
Retargeting is active on this website through the Facebook pixel, LinkedIn and through GoogleTagManager. Thanks to these technologies, advertising content on Facebook, LinkedIn and Google is consistent with the interests the user has shown by browsing the website.
The management of information gathered by "third parties" is regulated by relative disclosure, to which the user is referred.
The third parties in question may use the data collected for their own purposes as autonomous data controllers. For more information on this, please consult the privacy policies of the respective providers listed or go to the website:
- What are your rights?
Each user, as a data subject, can decide whether or not to authorise the use of certain types of cookies.
It is still possible to change your browser settings to block the use of these cookies by deleting the cookies.
Then there are the rights recognised by privacy regulations.
- Right to information and access: the right to obtain information about the processing of one's own data and access to it, and to obtain a copy of the processing.
- Right of rectification: the right to obtain amendment and supplementation of data in cases where they are inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to be forgotten: right to data erasure and withdrawal of consent.
- Right to restriction of processing: which allows the temporary or permanent suspension of processing, with the retention of data by the Controller.
- Right to data portability: right to the transfer of personal data, i.e. that they are transferred to the data subject or transferred to another data controller/ processor for further processing.
- Right to object: it is possible to object to processing for reasons relating to the particular situation of the data subject, to be specified in the request.
- Automated decision-making processes concerning natural persons, including profiling: no automated decision-making processes are used.
Reference to standards
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 - GDPR
- Personal Data Protection Code (Legislative Decree No 196 of 30 June 2003)