SILENT FLOOR EVO: excellent sound insulation, excellent environmental sustainability.
Besides offering excellent sound insulation performance, SILENT FLOOR EVO meets the most common environmental protection standards thanks to the high percentage of recycled polyurethane it contains.
Polyurethane is a noble polymer that maintains elasticity over time, without subsidence or changes in performance, guaranteeing the durability of the product.
SILENT FLOOR EVO is made combining a waterproof membrane with a resilient component obtained from recycling latex and foam rubber.
Its effectiveness as a soundproofing material has been demonstrated in the labs of the Centre for Industrial Research of the University of Bologna.
It does not contain substances harmful for people and the environment.
|Field of use||Underscreed|
|Material||Waterproof film coupled with polyurethane|
|Roll dimensions||10,0 mm x 1,50 m x 10 m|
|Dynamic stiffness s’||11 MN/m3|
|ΔLw *||33,5 dB|
|Technical data sheets|
SILENT FLOOR EVO
Supply and installation of resilient high performance underscreed foil made of recycled polymers, type SILENT FLOOR EVO
- Waterproof membrane coupled with a resilient component made from recycled latex and foam rubber. Does not contain harmful substances. Tested and certified by the Industrial Research Center of the University of Bologna
- Dynamic stiffness s’ [MN/m³] : 11
- Creep : ≤ 0,7
- Theoretical estimate of the degree of impact sound attenuation ∆L [dB] : 33,5
- System resonance frequency f0 [Hz] : 47,5
- Compression deformation stress [kPa] : 17
- Thickness [mm] : 10
Suitable for timber-to-timber installation to create a physical and mechanical separation between the two elements, thus avoiding the transmission of vibrations caused by impact sound. To increase the vibration absorption capacity, it is advisable to install the profile both below and above the timber floor. Install the profile on the upper section of the wall and fix it mechanically with staples every 40/60 cm. Then install the horizontal panel of the floor and repeat the operation.