GRANULAR RUBBER SUBSTRATE
GRANULO is the extremely versatile granular rubber substrate thanks to the variety of formats available.
The thermal-bonded rubber granules dampen vibrations, thus insulating the noise produced by footsteps.
Ideal also as a wall barrier.
GRANULO, the versatile and effective substrate for substructures.
Made of granules of recycled rubber thermal-bonded with polyurethane.
Resistant to chemical interactions, maintains its characteristics in time and is 100% recyclable.
Ideal as a substrate for patio substructures, it is permeable to water and ideal for outdoor use.
Available in sheet (GRANULOMAT 1.25 m x 10 m), roll (GRANULOROLL and GRANULO100) or pad (GRANULOPAD 8 x 8 cm).
Ideal as a substrate for wood, aluminium, WPC and PVC substructures. Suitable for service classes 1, 2 and 3.
|Technical data sheets|
Supply and installation of resilient soundproofing profile, type GRANULO
- Mix of natural and synthetic elastomers bound by polymerised polyurethane
- Dynamic stiffness s’ [MN/m³] : 66
- Theoretical estimate of the degree of impact sound attenuation ∆L [dB] : 22,6
- System resonance frequency f0 [Hz] : 116,3
- Compression deformation stress [kPa] : 10% def, 21 35% def, 145
Install the profile on the upper section of the wall and fix it mechanically with staples every 40/60 cm. Then install the horizontal panel of the floor and repeat the operation.