RESILIENT STRIP FOR FLOOR UNDERBATTENS AND SUPPORTING WALLS
For floor soundproof insulation and decoupling of both floor and wall substructures, we offer SILENT UNDERFLOOR. The adhesive profile, also ideal as a nail point sealant tape for substructures of curtain walls, is simple to lay and can be applied by hand or with the aid of the LIZARD unwinder.
- For decoupling sound-absorbing panels
- For substructures of counter walls and false ceilings
- Also ideal for decoupling dry floor ribs
Made of expanded EPDM with acrylic glue and silicone paper liner, SILENT UNDERFLOOR resists the action of time while maintaining high stability. Waterproof, it is not sensitive to chemical attacks and does not contain substances harmful for people and the environment.
|Dimensions||Strips from 50 mm|
|Application||Flooring and counterwall understrips|
|Technical data sheets|
Supply and installation of resilient strip for floor underbattens and supporting walls, type SILENT UNDERFLOOR
- Expanded EPDM with acrylic glue and silicone paper liner. Does not contain harmful substances
- Density [kg/m³] :
- Water absorption : max 10%
- Ageing with heat and permanent deformation : passato
- Compression strength : 25% di compressione, 40 50% di compressione, 105